Bayliss Boatyard services production and custom-built sport fishing yachts from all over the United States and Caribbean. Our emphasis, without question, is on quality work. Whatever the task, our mission is a quality experience for the customer, from the initial haul through the project and launch.
Our professional service team is trained to expertly handle all your service, maintenance and upgrade needs from full paint jobs to bottom paint, from repowers to re-fits, quick hauls, and more.
As in new construction, our equipment is state of the art, including:
* New 100T remote-controlled marine travel-lift
* New 60T remote controlled hydraulic yard trailer
* 50-100A electric service at every slip, dry or wet
* 125psi filtered compressed air at every slip
* Full metalwork shop
* Full cabinet shop
* Dedicated paint shed
* Well-stocked inventory of parts plus next day availability
* 30′ x 40′ x 45′ outdoor paint / prep shelter
* 50′ boom truck
* 4 wheel drive manlift
* 14,000 pound forklift
* Soda blast available on site
* Farrow system available on site
* 7 wet slips / 2 70′ floating dock slips
* Fuel on site / large quantities available for delivery
* Showers and clean restrooms
* Certified NC Clean Marina
For more information or to schedule an appointment for service, please call 252.473.9797 or use our online form to request a quote. We look forward to working with you!