Bayliss Boatworks is a state-of-the-art facility designed to build the best boats in the most efficient manner.
Through thoughtful planning and proper design, our facility is focused on enhancing productivity and achieving the highest level of quality. Some of our facility’s outstanding features are:
- Four construction bays, three for new construction.
- A 100-ton Marine Travelift
- Brownell 60-ton remote control hydraulic trailer
- A 45′ tall paint-spraying shop and a 12′ by 40′ small parts paint booth, separate from the dust-producing construction process.
- A 4000-square-foot cabinet woodworking shop for building custom interiors, including a 12′ by 40′ interior finish spray booth.
- Complete metal shop for fabricating stainless steel and aluminum brackets, parts for new and service boats, etc.
- A three-level workshop with redundant tool sets and smartly designed storage rooms increase efficiency, enabling employees to devote more time to the creative process of building custom boats.
- Full service mechanical and yard shop
- Full service Marine Store with over 2,000 items in stock, in addition to a complete assortment of stainless steel fasteners and other essentials. The store is open to the public and includes cleaning supplies, bottom paint, AlexSeal and Awlgrip top coats, varnish, special order parts and more. We specialize in parts delivery to vessels out of the country.