Bayliss Boatworks is a state-of-the-art facility designed to build the best boats in the most efficient manner.
The Bayliss Boatworks Facility is designed to build the best custom sportfishing yachts. Already own a yacht? Our full-service boatyard can handle any job.
Bayliss Boatworks focuses on enhancing productivity and achieving superior quality through thoughtful planning and design. We execute every aspect of the yacht building process with precision. Every day, we strive to improve all aspects, from construction to fit and finish. Below, you’ll find a list of some of our facility’s outstanding features.
Curious about what a day working at Bayliss Boatworks looks like? Check out some of our videos to learn more about Bayliss Boatworks.
- Four construction bays
- A 150-ton Marine Travelift
- 100-ton remote control hydraulic trailer
- A 10,000-square-foot state-of-the-art spray booth from Global Finishing solutions, and a small parts paint booth.
- A 4000-square-foot cabinet woodworking shop for building custom interiors, including a 12′ by 40′ interior finish spray booth.
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machine
- Complete metal shop for fabricating stainless steel and aluminum brackets, parts for new and service boats, etc.
- A three-level workshop with redundant tool sets and smartly designed storage rooms to increase efficiency, enabling employees to devote more time to the creative process of building custom boats.
- Full service mechanical and yard shop.
- Full service Marine Store with over 2,000 items in stock, in addition to a complete assortment of stainless steel fasteners and other essentials. The store is open to the public and includes cleaning supplies, bottom paint, AlexSeal and Awlgrip top coats, varnish, special order parts and more. We specialize in parts delivery to vessels out of the country.